Sunday, September 9, 2018

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR

Ornament Debut was in July. These are the ornaments I purchased for myself this year. I have definitely bought less than previous years. It is so hard to stay away but I just can't keep doing this. I've been collecting since 1972 and I already downsized my ornaments last year. 

I went down to one tree and it can only hold so many ornaments. I have a few bins of ornaments now which I've decided that I no longer care to have, those need to be matched up to their boxes so I can sell them. I still have a few little trees that I use around the house. 

Here's my new tree from Christmas 2017.

Take a look.....
2018 Dreambook

3 comments:

Vee said...

Beautiful tree! It’s rainy and cold here today so I have been holed up watching QVC Christmas all day...ohhhh, the temptation! So far, I have been good.

Sue said...

Your tree is beautiful,, I have curtailed my ornament buying too, but so enjoying them when they come out, most of the stores have theirs out now.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Gloria said...

Your Christmas tree is beautiful.

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009