Friday, November 29, 2013

THE COLLECTION CONTINUES.....Part One

As you know I love my ornament collection and I add many news ones each year. Hopefully when next July rolls around I can make my list shorter. I am running out of space on the trees and God only knows what kind of storage I will have when we retire, let alone having spots to put all the trees. I can't bear the thought....

So I am going to show you what I bought this year. I am going to try to get them into a post this week and one next week. They will end up being long, I will keep the pictures small in size to save space and there won't be a lot to read, just the basic information on them.

Enjoy

Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments 2013
(Part One)

DASHING DAD
($9.95 each)
MERRY MOM
SUPER SON
DEAR DAUGHTER

HAPPY DAYS
Magic Sound - $17.95

A WAGON FOR CHRISTMAS
$14.95

COZY COUPE
Little Tikes
$14.95

BIG BOX OF 64
Crayola
$17.95

A KITCHENETTE FOR CHRISTMAS
$14.95

DISCO BALL MIKE
Disney-Pixar Monsters University
$14.95

DUSTY
Disney Planes
$14.95

MERIDA THE ARCHER
Disney-Pixar Brave
$14.95

CINEMA
Noelville
8th in Series - $19.95

THE RAINBOW CONNECTION
The Muppets
Magic Sound - 19.95

NOAH'S ARK
$17.95

SKATING SANTA
Limited Edition 
Free Gift of Appreciation at Open House

OUT OF TIME IN OZ
The Wizard of Oz
Miniatures - $14.95

LITTLE SWEET PEA FAIRY
Miniature - $7.95

ONE SWEET GINGERBREAD BOY
Miniature - $7.95

JOLLY BIRDHOUSE
Miniature - $7.95

WINTER FUN WITH SNOOPY
Peanuts
16th in Series - $7.95 - Miniature


If you missed my Keepsake Ornament Club purchases from this year you can see them HERE!


2 comments:

Laura said...

I love them! We are going to get rid of our little tykes cars (now that the kids are getting bigger). I'll have to check that one out! <3

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh the boys would love them all. I could see Caden all over the crayon one :)

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009