Friday, January 4, 2013

ALL THE REST.....

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and all the best to you in this New Year. If your interested in seeing my trees and decorations this year they are posted on my Just Breathe blog "Christmas Tree Party." I guess this blog could be called Debby's Trees now since I now have two trees instead of the one large 9 1/2ft. tree I had.
 
So these are the balance of the ornaments I bought this year. These came out later than the normal July and October events at Hallmark. I haven't gone to buy any after Christmas ornaments since I had a difficult time getting all that I have on my two trees this year however there is one that I believe Amber has set aside and thinks I need to have. I also received some new ornaments from Mark and I will take some pictures and post those at another time.
 
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012
Exclusive VIP Gift
Stocking Stuffing

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012
Special Edition
One Sweet Cookie
 
 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012
Special Edition
Noble Nutcracker
Hallmark Associate Gift
 
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012 - $14.95
Series - Sixteenth in the Series
Cessna 172 Skyhawk
Sky's the Limit
 
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012 - $14.95
Barbie
Shoe-licious!
(I believe this is the last year for branded Barbie items)
 
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012 - $17.95
Magic - Features Sound
Swooshin' Duo
(This is the same as the plush available this year)
 
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012 - $19.95
Public Library - Special Edition
Nostalgic Houses and Shops
 
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament - 2012 - $12.95
Chocolate Moose
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009