Friday, January 6, 2012

LET IT SNOW!

This Let It Snow! ornament was free to me as a Keepsake Ornament Club member if I attended all of the special ornaments weekends in 2011. Isn't he cute? He certainly is a jolly snowman.


This one I had forgotten to put on my list and thankfully it was still available. I think they are so cute and they sing "We Need a Little Christmas!" I love that song from Auntie Mame.

This ornament is new to me even though it is from 2001. I was able to get this from Hooked On Hallmark which is a great place to go when you are looking for some older ornaments. It goes with a tin village that I have on my tree.


2 comments:

trennia said...

Beautiful!I love snowmen,snowwomen and snow children!

Caroline said...

Love it all.

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009