Friday, August 19, 2011

KEEPSAKE ORNAMENT CLUB PIECES

For many years now I have joined the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club each year. I enjoy getting a Dreambook in the mail early in the year and also getting some things that are not normally available unless you are a member. I fell in love with the Christmas Windows years ago. They usually have a Santa each year but I don't collect many Santa's so this year I picked this Angel which is very pretty. The little Gingerbread Man was free to club members at Ornament Premiere.





1 comment:

trennia said...

I love the Christmas windows!
It reminds me of how little children get that glow as they look in the mall windows, or store ads :)

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009