Friday, June 24, 2011

FAMILY - 1999

I never realized that back in 1999 they were not making family ornaments the same like they do today. The son and daughter as you can see were bears. Mom and dad were on tin stockings. When I was looking the bears up in my collectors book I noticed that they made a mistake. They had son in the daughters spot and daughter in the sons spot. I noticed that I could read the beginnings of daughter on the red color but they had it under son!


TODAY IS OUR ANNIVERSARY AND WE ARE IN PARIS!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Love these !!!

trennia said...

Happy Anniversary!...I think these are cute!

Laura said...

Love them!!! (nice how they have appreciated in value too!!! ;-)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Happy Anniversary my dear :)

Your so good that you knew to notice the difference in the son and daughter back then.

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009