Friday, November 26, 2010

RECENTLY PURCHASED

These are the most recent ornaments I purchased at Open House at Hallmark a few weekends ago. I don't think I will be buying anymore this year until the day after Christmas. That is a very dangerous day for me when it comes to shopping at Hallmark. Enjoy!


This is the last one in the series of 5 ornaments.
To see the whole set go here.


This one is a Special Edition Repaint. It is the first in the series from last year. The rolling pin was red!


This one was just for fun, fit for the Queen!


I will start taking pictures of all of my other 700+ ornaments as I decorate my tree this year. That should keep me busy and give me years of posts for this blog!

Are you getting excited for Christmas yet?

7 comments:

Empty Nester said...

What a great idea! I am thinking about trying this but we have a ridiculous amount of ornaments. My mother has given me, Hubs, and each of our 4 daughters a new ornament every year for the last 27 years. And then there are the ones I have that belonged to my grandmother...and then the ones that people bring me back from their travels--I'm trying to get an ornament from every country I possibly can---and it takes 2 trees just to get most of them out for Christmas. Maybe I'll just enjoy looking at yours!!!

Andrea said...

Awesome!

trennia said...

I love the first one,that's exactly what CHRISTmas is all about! The birth of Jesus!

Kristie said...

I love the Season's Treatings with the cookies!! Very cute!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I LOVE YOUR TREE!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what I like to see - no tree - just a mountain of ornaments. I need to show Honeybunny - I KNEW I didn't have enough ornament yet ;-)

Ginny Marie said...

That last ornament suits you perfectly! I laughed when I saw it! :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Of course love the Queen one :)

But the Rolling PIN I so need, I'll have to see if I can find one.

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009