Friday, October 15, 2010

ANIMATED VILLAGES




This pictures shows some of my other little villages. I don't hang these on the tree. I didn't get last years village because it was a plug into the tree lights one. I don't do plugs into the tree lights anymore because it voids your warranty on the lights of a pre-lite tree. I must have about 30 or 40 ornaments with animation that I don't put up anymore. I miss them on the tree. But I do buy the ones that use batteries. They are just so darn cute with the best details.



Debby

5 comments:

Trennia said...

Those are beautiful!!! Wow, you must have one HUGE collection of CHRISTmas items!I love CHRISTmas too!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

They are all so pretty Debby. I've decided that this year I'm going to put all of those "plug into the light" ornaments on a table top tree. That's going to be an active table top tree! laurie

xinex said...

I love your Christmas Village, Debby. I have been buying buildings little by little for John. He wants a village too but I don't know where to put it....Christine

Dena E's Blog said...

Super~Hubb's and I sure enjoy our Christmas villages and towns..
You have such wonderful things Sweetie...
Hugs Dena

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh sweetie I just LOVE these. I'm glad you said that about the lights I would have never known that!

So do we have the tree up already :)

Blog Archive

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

CHRISTMAS TREE 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE 2009